Tuesday 23 December 2014

Timberpro Chainsaws vs The best of 2014

I've made it no secret on this blog that Timberpro are my go to guys when it comes to buying gardening equipment online.And as a sort of my test to see if my resolve was all worth it, I have got the good and bad points about the best chainsaws of 2014 and we're going to pit the Timberpro machines against them!

Before we begin however I would like to point out I'm going to be highlighting 3 important factors:
  1. Quality
  2. Price
  3. Ease of Use

Comparison Time!

The 5 machines below are absolutely brutal machines that perform their jobs to an exceptional degree provided you have the know-how and if you have the pockets that are deep enough!



Price: The Timberpro range blows the machines above out of the water in terms of price. The husqvarna 460 ranger costs a staggering 300 pounds whereas the timberpro 62cc costs a mere 80 pound in comparison

Quality.: Husqvarna are known for their chainsaw building flair and technique and their machine in the hands of a capable garden can do things that some people may not have thought possible with a chainsaw.

Ease of Use: The best of 2014 are made with experienced gardeners in mind and people who have picked up and operated a 100 different chainsaws in their lifetime. The Timberpro range is built with simplicity and ease of use in mind for the average homeowner to be able to use with zero experience and an instruction manual.
On this basis I have to give it to the Timberpro and I will continue shopping with them as you should do to!











No comments:

Post a Comment