The White Vinegar Method
- Fill a container capable of submerging your saw blades with white vinegar.
- Leave saw blades to soak in white vinegar for 48 hours.
- Remove saw blades and wash thoroughly with soapy water.
- Use towel to dry the saw blades.
- Place in drying rack with fan directly placed on them.
Following these steps will make your saw blades as good as new but will do very little to prevent rust forming again. All is not lost however as following these simple tricks will ensure your blades stay in good knick.